Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Designed for: Varied CrossFit workouts
- Fit: CrossFit-specific fit; 2.5-inch inseam; Low rise waistband
- Speedwick technology wicks sweat away from the body to help you stay cool and dry
- Flat front anti-ride-up seaming and anti-ride-up shaped leg opening
- Antimicrobial gusset lining helps prevent odors; Material: High power Nylon/elastane