Add style to every playdate with the F/S Hi.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- 100% leather/synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4" from arch
- Soft leather upper for supportive comfort.
- Die-cut EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- High-abrasion rubber outsole for durability
- 2-pack merchandise with our Sunwashed Summer & Pretty Exotic seasonal prints.